Friday, September 14, 2012

T-Shirt Bag

So for the past two days I have been working on T-Shirt bag. I finally finished it this afternoon. Unfortunately, I got so into it, I forgot pictures. But here is how you do it:

1: Get a t-shirt.

2:Cut from the shoulder line all the way down on both sides. The cut about 2 inches of the bottom.(Set aside) This should give your shirt a square look.

3:Cut below the collar, making a half circle shape.

4: Turn the shirt inside out and sew all the sides together, except the top.

5:Sew the 2 inch strip from the bottom of your shirt to each "shoulder" piece so it becomes your strap. (make sure you cut it so it is no longer a circle but a long line before doing this step)

You're done.

I sewed a pillow case in the inside as the shirt I picked is thin.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers